Hey everyone!

Started by
8 comments, last by quagmire 18 years, 6 months ago
My name here is Quagmire. Ha ha All Right! Ya know like on Family Guy. I just wanna say I can help people with little things in C++ like loops and if statements. Wow, I am good at C++. Not really. OK. But whatever I can help you with I will try. If anyone has a problem with me, like if I do something that you don't like please PM me and I will try to change that. I salute you all and best of luck. I am off to learn some C++. I should be around though...
cout<<"cout<<'' this is my siggy''";
Advertisement
Welcome!
Thanks. I hope I don't make a nuisance of myself. I don't think I will. Like I said, just PM me if you don't like something I do. Thanks for any of your alls encouragement you might give me. Oh, and I can help you with functions. Soon I might be able to help with switch case. Basically like
...//hangman likecase1:cout<<"'------      "'  '      "'  '        "'      "'      "'      "'break;

I know I didn't do that right, but you get the point.
Welcome to the GDNet community.

- Jason Astle-Adams

Hi, welcome to the forums!
If you're looking to help people with C++, head on over to the "For Beginners" forum, or the "General Programming" forum. Do you know how to use any APIs, or is that why you joined GDNet?

edit: Stay away from the lounge, too. [grin]
Good deal - welcome.

I love Family Guy.
:stylin: "Make games, not war.""...if you're doing this to learn then just study a modern C++ compiler's implementation." -snk_kid
Quote:Original post by evanofsky
Stay away from the lounge, too. [grin]

Highly seconded. And welcome! Tip: don't send messages to random people saying "do you need C++ help?". Wait until they ask a question on the Beginner's Forum or the General Forum and then answer. And don't say something unless your absolutlely sure; a bad post can make your rating decrease real quick.

------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Quote:Original post by programwizard
Quote:Original post by evanofsky
Stay away from the lounge, too. [grin]

Highly seconded. And welcome! Tip: don't send messages to random people saying "do you need C++ help?". Wait until they ask a question on the Beginner's Forum or the General Forum and then answer. And don't say something unless your absolutlely sure; a bad post can make your rating decrease real quick.

the voice of experience? :)

welcome anyway!
Thanks everyone. I joined to learn, help, and I love programming. Those tips probably help. Wait no- they do. I think everyone is nice here. And I am not saying that in a suck up way either. I will stay away from the lounge for quite a while as you guys say I should. Thanks. Thanks for the help.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement