Sign in to follow this  
THACO

.EXE / MFC

I just created some MFC apps for the first time to take place of my small console applications. I used the wizard and well for the exe it leaves me with TODO <File Description> and TODO <Company Name>. How do I change those in Visual Studio .Net 2003 Also on a seperate note, I would have used C#, but my apps do lots of reading and writing from and to binary files. They also use my own structs to hold the info. from what I read online C# sucks at binary files especially when it comes to using arbitrary structures. I tried the whole thing with marshal and then something about a GC handle to pin the data so garbage collection doesn't take it but that kept giving me runtime errors so I just went to MFC which went really smoothly. Of course these are small apps. So if anyone has any pointers on binary files with C# then feel free to post there here also. Thanks -THACO

Thanks, yea that did it. I did a search and found out they were in the resources but had no idea where or which one. I acually checked the version, but only clicked once to get the properties, not double click to bring it up in the solution explorer. So thanks a lot that did it.

-THACO