I need to help to find related works

Started by
3 comments, last by 4m-world 18 years, 6 months ago
Hello every one, I don't know if my prev. question is not in clear so I will try re-wirte it agian with hope to find some help because this whole week I looking on the net without find somthing can help me in my documentation about related work, where I know looking for related wrks in multiplayer game programming as under graduate project (final year projects ) in any level of studey where all what I found only about topics teached in UNV but no one of them show to me student devloped games for graduate project so will any body help me and show to some liks/e-mail for people reseaches in game programming / multiplayer game programming. [Edited by - 4m-world on October 9, 2005 10:58:32 PM]
Advertisement
if my question not clear at least tell me to chage it...
Try using more than one sentence. I assume English is not your native language, but it's much easier if you break your question down into smaller parts.

All I can understand from your question is that you are researching mulliplayer gaming for a university project.

Exactly what do you want to know?

Are you looking for fellow students?
If you're looking for scientific papers, you could try CiteSeer. You won't be able to get all papers in there though, as some are copyrighted by ACM or IEEE and must be downloaded from IEEE computer or the ACM Digital Library. Downloading may only be possible if you or your university has a subscription to the website...

Tom
Yes the English is not my native language, but I looking for Technical report of final year projects in multiplayer game development team which I want to include to my documentation as related works.
Where I'm looking for what previous students who worked on such topic reached what kind of problem faced them and what they are recommends to whom have an interests to complete in that way.
[Are you looking for fellow students?]
In some way yes

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement