Web Based Game Community

Started by
3 comments, last by truthanddelusion 18 years, 6 months ago
http://delusion.sideffectz.net/xo/ web based game community.. sign up and meet players from other games web based games. advertise your game, or get general feedback and suggestions. its still a new and growing community, with a strong potential. sign up today
Advertisement
There appears to be no actual content and many of the links are broken (for example, "Forum" and "About").

Consider taking the site down and getting it working properly before advertising it to the world.

In order to succeed, a site needs content. Yours has none.

Mark
i actually didnt notice that, haha. its only from the login menu that those 2 links are broken.. once u actually have an account all the content is inside. my apoligies, ill get to fixing that rite now
People won't register, if there's no content. So if you can't see the content without registering, how are they going to know it's there?

Mark
ya i completely understand your point.. im just having some trouble trying to fix those links. i believe the problem is being caused by the theme. i have the forums link fixed now. so its just the about. what else would you recommend i do to attract mroe users to sign up?

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement