DirectX 10

Started by
4 comments, last by BloodLust666 18 years, 6 months ago
anyone know where i can find some info on DirectX 10?
-------------------------Unless specified otherwise, my questions pertain:Windows Platform (with the mindset to keep things multi-platform as possible)C++Visual Studio 2008OpenGL with SFML
Advertisement
I think MSDN has some good info.
Hi there EvilKnuckles666,
How are you doing?

The Problem
DirectX 10 info.

The Solution
DirectX 10 PDC Slides.
This is probably the most comprehensive information I have found on DirectX 10 although they are slides they boast quite alot of information.

I hope this is what you were looking for.
Take care bud.
thanks, i'll check it out :)

Also, on a different note... when i'm downloading updates for DX 9, i never downloaded the last 2 (so i'm using the 3rd lastest), i'm d/l'ing the october update now, does that include the other changes that were made in the other updates? or do i have to download and install them all...?
-------------------------Unless specified otherwise, my questions pertain:Windows Platform (with the mindset to keep things multi-platform as possible)C++Visual Studio 2008OpenGL with SFML
Hi there EvilKnuckles666,
How are you doing ? (again...?)

The Problem
DirectX updates from other SDK updates. (included?)

The Solution
Sure they are and they can be seen in the october update of the DirectX SDK documentation under "What's new in the DirectX SDK. It will provide you with the changes in each update from the summer 2004 update.

I hope this helps.
Take care buddy.
wow! DX 10 sounds awesome. i especially like the SURFACE SCATTERING! (same thing in PS3) good stuff \m/ thanks for ur help :) both times

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement