• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
clapton

Visual Studio - annoying 'beep'

This topic is 4664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello! Have you noticed this awful beep which comes along with a message box asking if you want to build the project when it's out of date? I can't stand it anymore. :F Could you tell me how I can disable this noise? Thanks

Advertisement
That is just one of the standard windows beeps, you can disable or change it in control panel->sounds and audio->sounds. This will disable that message box beep for all programs, though.

Quote:
Original post by twanvl
That is just one of the standard windows beeps, you can disable or change it in control panel->sounds and audio->sounds. This will disable that message box beep for all programs, though.

OMG, it was so obvious! :D Last time I used 'audio-sounds' feature was a couple of years ago when I bought a microphone. Then, when my brother turned the computer on he heard the gretting saying 'You're stupid.'. :F

Thanks! :)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!