Jump to content
  • Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Code-R

OpenGL gDEBugger Woes

This topic is 4664 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Recommended Posts

Trying to use gDEBugger, I get the following output: Process Created Thread Created (X) DLL Loaded: {...} //Many of these Process run started Thread Created (Y) Thread Terminated(Y) And then silence. 0% CPU usage, and my app desn't even execute line one of WInMain( I made it a MessageBox). Weird enough, Doom3 profiles OK, and gDEBugger worked with my app ONCE. nothing was special then. I tried evrything, shutting down processes one by one, removing drivers, installing OpenGL "wrappers" like GLIntercept then removing them, to no avail. I'd really appreciate getting it working, as it's an indispensable tool. I'm using a GeForce Go 6600 with 77.72 Instrumented drivers on an Asus Z71V notebook. Windows XP Pro SP2. any ideas? TIA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
I have a different type of problem. With just one rendering context, I can see the FPS, OGL calls, Textures, CPU usage tanks. But with two rendering contexts FPS & OGL callsdon't show anything. I tried displaying the above four tanks for each context and also switching between the contexts but I don't see anything hapenning. My application runs fine even in gDEBugger, just those tanks don't work with multiple RCs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

  • Advertisement
×

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!