gDEBugger Woes

Started by
0 comments, last by dimensionX 18 years, 6 months ago
Trying to use gDEBugger, I get the following output: Process Created Thread Created (X) DLL Loaded: {...} //Many of these Process run started Thread Created (Y) Thread Terminated(Y) And then silence. 0% CPU usage, and my app desn't even execute line one of WInMain( I made it a MessageBox). Weird enough, Doom3 profiles OK, and gDEBugger worked with my app ONCE. nothing was special then. I tried evrything, shutting down processes one by one, removing drivers, installing OpenGL "wrappers" like GLIntercept then removing them, to no avail. I'd really appreciate getting it working, as it's an indispensable tool. I'm using a GeForce Go 6600 with 77.72 Instrumented drivers on an Asus Z71V notebook. Windows XP Pro SP2. any ideas? TIA
Advertisement
I have a different type of problem. With just one rendering context, I can see the FPS, OGL calls, Textures, CPU usage tanks. But with two rendering contexts FPS & OGL callsdon't show anything. I tried displaying the above four tanks for each context and also switching between the contexts but I don't see anything hapenning. My application runs fine even in gDEBugger, just those tanks don't work with multiple RCs

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement