• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Falling Sky

An engine for C# .Net

This topic is 4784 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, im looking for someone here that has a engine that they have made that works with .net. Payment may be worked out. At this time it needs 2d graphics, input, sound, and networking. Nothing too complex but I would like to use someone's engine instead of going out for something like SDL. Please contact me or reply if you have one that would fit. email: azh321@gmail.com AIM: azh321 Thanks!

Advertisement
I haven't done much with C# yet, so I can't help you with something I wrote myself... but since you haven't got an answer yet, I'd recommend you to take a look at the .NET wrapper for Ogre3D.

Ogre might be a bit overly complex for what you're looking for, but at least that's a start in the good direction.

Good luck with your project

Eric

I've just started using the .NET wrapper (Axiom) and it seems pretty good so far.

Definatly as fast as OGRE at doing stuff, but with the benefit of being .NET code so well organised and expandable.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Axiom != Ogre3D .NET Wrapper. Axiom is a re-write of Ogre, the .NET wrapper is a .NET interface to the C++ engine.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!