BurnOut: Point of ASCII (My 1st C# Game)

Started by
2 comments, last by matthughson 18 years, 6 months ago
With the long weekend here, I figured now is a great chance to finally check out C#. So I took what I read and made this little ASCII game. BurnOut: Point of ASCII [source] [executable] (right click and "save-as") It really ended up being more like Spy Hunter than BurnOut, but... well... I had already named the project. If you are pretty proficient with C# and have a few minutes, I'd love to get some feed back on the actual source for the game; what I'm doing right and what could be done better in regards to my C# code. Note: I know I'm doing some 'bad' stuff in regards to making members public. I know about the problems, I just got lazy near the end. Thanks guys! Matt Hughson
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
Advertisement
Good Work !
I teleported home one night; With Ron and Sid and Meg; Ron stole Meggie's heart away; And I got Sydney's leg. <> I'm blogging, emo style
Quote:Original post by jfclavette
Good Work !

Thanks for all your help!

Matt Hughson
__________________________________[ Website ] [ Résumé ] [ [email=contact[at]matthughson[dot]com]Contact[/email] ][ Have I been Helpful? Hook me up! ]
Bump: Still looking for feed back on the code.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement