• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Completed game + source: Overgod

This topic is 4484 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all! Just writing to say I've recently finished and uploaded my latest game, Overgod. You can get it, and some screenshots, at: http://www.allegro.cc/depot/project.php?_id=1550 Basically it's a bit like a vastly complex version of Asteroids where the asteroids move independently and shoot back... but that explanation doesn't really do justice to it, as you can probably guess from the screenshots. Download it and have a look. Currently binaries (ie executables) are available for Windows and Mac. It's released under the General Public Licence, so source code is available as well and it should compile under Linux and DOS as well. It uses the Allegro library, so you'll need that if you want to compile it. It doesn't have any special system requirements (not even a 3D accelerator) and should run on anything running at faster than about 300MHz. Have a look and tell me what you think! All comments, complaints etc are welcome. Linley

Advertisement
The font is a real pain in the ass to read. Besides that I like the graphical style.

You might want to add a menu option for a quick game intro - just some pictures and brief explanations of what the powerups are.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement