• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
corncobman

Programming java on mobile phone

This topic is 4810 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi, I am a new user here. I have a little experience in programming Java and for my final year project I am planning to make a Java game for a mobile phone. I have a Sharp GX15/GZ100 (from what I've seen these two phones are exactly identical) that I purchased in Hong Kong and from what I read on the internet I am not sure if I would be able to transfer the Java apps onto the phone as there are conflicting reports as to what can/can't be transferred over the IrDa/USB transfer cable/Bluetooth. Any information on this subject as I need to make a decision on which direction to go.

Advertisement
You can transfer data to the device using the data cable and the special software.
UNLESS it is locked somehow by the supplier. (cannot guarantee)

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!