New Free UO server - Auto Accounts

Started by
3 comments, last by dpunk 18 years, 6 months ago
I invite you to new Ultima Online Server - mUhOmor, running on RunUO. - Server 24/7 on fast cable connection - auto account creation - Current client - AOS full patched or Mondains Legacy full patched - Login.cfg : LoginServer=217.153.222.2,2593 - Trammal, Felucca, Ilsenhar and Malas maps supported - auction system - New mobs AI, updating frequently - upgraded boat system - ships move faster - upgraded tamed animals speed - Roleplaying not requested, but preffered - Macroing skills/stats allowed, except getting resources/gold. - Often GM made quests with scripting support - Skillcap 800, Statcap 225 - Page under construction, all news will come in MOTD in game.
Advertisement
Unless you have permission to host this... you are breaking the law right?

If so, you picked the wrong place to advertise.
Moved to Your Announcements.
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
Moved to Your Announcements.

[lol] I didn't mean General instead of announcements, I meant Gamedev at all. Most people here don't look too kindly to pirating.
that's not breaking the law, client and server are free to download and use. I might break the forum laws, if so, I apologise and understand if my posts will be deleted. Anyway i developed or changed some scripts on serverside, so i'd like others to see & have fun maybe :)

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement