Trying to find a song which goes WOAAAAAAAAAH

Started by
28 comments, last by capn_midnight 18 years, 6 months ago
Hooray for horrible thread titles. I'm trying to find a suitable song for a project I am doing, and thought someone here might know. I'm trying to find a song that, wether it be at the start or midway through, has a semi-fast drum beat which then leads up to the singer going 'WOAAAAAAAAAH'. The start to the Red Hot Chilli Peppers song 'Around the World' is very close to what I am after. Anyone here know of any good songs that go like this?
Advertisement
I sugest you find someone to make your own. Thus if you decide to sell your game(If it is in fact a game) you won't infringe on any copyright problems.
No specifics, but I cant help but think of Guns N Roses as a prime candidate.
Try Pennywise stuff, and some Offspring.
Basically, there is a infinite or practically infinite set of things, that includes things such as pluto and quicksort and special relativity, and fart of ant in some specific hive.-Dmytry
Hah, its more downtempo, but the intro to The Show Must Go On from ICP's riddlebox has a great shaggy2dope scream leading in.
not something like this?
How about Born to Run? or maybe Pressure Drop?
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Could try "Won't get fooled again" by The Who. Although his is more of a Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! than a WOAAAAAAAAAH

The very beginning of the song 'Ghost Band' by Rancid, bu don't listen to the rest of the song, it sucks[wink]
My Current Project Angels 22 (4E5)
"Speed King" by Deep Purple might qualify. "Space Truckin'", too, except the drums are more than semi-fast, and Gillan sings comprehensible words ("Come On!") rather than an unintelligeble scream.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement