A game development joke

Started by
12 comments, last by MattMcFarland 18 years, 5 months ago
Ok friend and I were really bored the other day and we started to make up some jokes. To be honest they were quite funny at the time but may not really be funny at all. So I decided to spring my game development joke onto you people here at GameDev.Net :P =================================== You know just about every kid out there in this world plays video games. Not only this but just about every one of those kids wants to make a game. But me I did not only want to make a game I wanted to make my own game company. Yea thats right my own game company. Now why would I want to do that. Very simple acctually. You know when a game starts up you got the companies logo come up and you got the guy with the really cool voice that announces the companies name like. EA Sports "It's in the game." Yea that is why I want my own company so I can hear that guy with the cool voice say my companies name. I even went as far as to name my company something really really fance. "Perfectly Uber Bio-Enginered Systems" Now you may ask why that name? Well I can give you 3 reasons. 1. Every company name should have the word Uber in it just because Uber is the most Uber word in existance. 2. Perfectly Bio-Enginered Systems dictates that we will have the Best Most Uber AI in the industry. Yea the best AI. 3. Finally I can see it now. Parents on the coutch ready to watch their kid play that new game because there is nothing else better for them to do. And that logo comes up with our acronym and the cool voice says it with the nifty logo. I can just see the looks on their faces. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . P U B E S "There in the game!"
My JournalComputer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert painter. (Eric Raymond)"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes itharder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."-- Bjarne Stroustrup
Advertisement
*crickets*
It's funny because you made up an acronym whose initials are also a slang term for pubic hair.
Yes I knew that when I made up the joke. :P Hence it is the punch line. Much funier when said with the cool voice tho :P Just read it out loud with the cool voice :P
My JournalComputer science education cannot make anybody an expert programmer any more than studying brushes and pigment can make somebody an expert painter. (Eric Raymond)"C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes itharder, but when you do, it blows away your whole leg."-- Bjarne Stroustrup
Dude you need to work on your sense of humor.
Quote:Original post by Sneftel
It's funny because you made up an acronym whose initials are also a slang term for pubic hair.

its funny because you are pointing out the punch line in the least funny way possible... :)
meh I giggled a little
Bah I don't care whether or not you find it funny it was worth a shot. And it was funny at the spontanious time of thinking it up. But I warned you ahead of time anyways :P And it is much funnier when said because people are not expecting it. Tried it out on a couple people at school and they laughed. Oh well :P
Quote:Original post by rip-off
Quote:Original post by Sneftel

its funny because you are pointing out the punch line in the least funny way possible... :)

It's funny because you showed that the OP didn't understand the sarcasm.
[s]I am a signature virus. Please add me to your signature so that I may multiply.[/s]I am a signature anti-virus. Please use me to remove your signature virus.
I cant believe that you wasted my time with that

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement