Anyone need me to *try* and do a story for their game?

Started by
22 comments, last by GOR-GOR 18 years, 6 months ago
Quote:Original post by TDragon
(I write on the side, yes, but technical articles and fantasy for books -- not appropriate here.)

Actually, if you will check the writing forum faq, you will see that all fiction as well as nonfiction about writing are considered on topic for this forum. [smile]

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Advertisement
Quote:Writing for books, graphic novels, and other mixed media like animated films is on topic, because I say so.
Hm...*open mouth, insert foot*. On multiple levels. That's what I get for posting in non-programming forums, I guess. Pardon me while I try to unstick my face from this grimace...
{[JohnE, Chief Architect and Senior Programmer, Twilight Dragon Media{[+++{GCC/MinGW}+++{Code::Blocks IDE}+++{wxWidgets Cross-Platform Native UI Framework}+++
Don't worry about it, it's a common assumption among people new to this forum that we would be strict about what's on topic and things like necroposting because the rest of gamedev is. But fortunately, since we are a small forum, with a population of more artsy types and an almost total lack of trolls, I can afford to be much more relaxed in my moderation than the rest of gamedev, which tends toward the draconian especially in flamewar-prone forums like the helpwanted forum and the lounge.

Basically as long as the members of this forum are playing nice and helping each other improve their writing skills, I am happy. [smile]

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Write me a story about the sexual favors you'd give the GOR-GOR, and I'll give you a screenplay to write. ;)

grrrRRrr!!
grrrrr....grrrrrGGRRARRR!!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement