About pooping

Started by
125 comments, last by ktuluorion 18 years, 5 months ago
How many of you put a piece of toilet paper on the waters surface when taking a dump? It prevents water from splashing, and as one usually pees before the first piece of poop, it's really helps keep a higher level of hygiene. I learnt this golden advice a few years ago and have done it ever since, but I just found out for example that my flatmate didn't know about it. And I taught my gf to do it a couple of months back. So what about you? /MindWipe
"To some its a six-pack, to me it's a support group."
Advertisement
I have never heard of this little trick. I should try it out some time.
While we are on the subject, do you wipe from the top down, or from the bottom up when you are finished?
............Could Jesus microwave a burrito so hot that he himself could not eat it?
Brilliant thats the solution. Thank you for this piece of advice.
rating++

-CProgrammer
Quote:Original post by lethalhamster
I have never heard of this little trick. I should try it out some time.
While we are on the subject, do you wipe from the top down, or from the bottom up when you are finished?

Good question. I have no idea :S Gotta check the next time. Anyway, my flatmate just tried this out and was amazed how good it worked. So give it a try.

And people, keep this thread... clean. Atleast don't go overboard and get it closed. Because there are golden pieces of advice that everyone should know, that many go on for years without knowing.

/MindWipe
My poop doesn't splash when I go. It is just so long that it doesn't plop or anything, just makes its way down the pipe.

Do you have a good solution for all my ass hair though? I started shaving it a couple years back because it was blooming like a tree.
Quote:Original post by nprz
Do you have a good solution for all my ass hair though? I started shaving it a couple years back because it was blooming like a tree.
Waxing or plucking, pick your torture.
BRING BACK THE BLACK (or at least something darker)
Quote:Original post by H_o_p_s
Quote:Original post by nprz
Waxing or plucking, pick your torture.

I think I'll stick with shaving. Only pain is itching for a few days.
Right...

(Nice tip though, I'll give it a shot)
Yeah, I know and use that "trick". You could also just buy a "German Toilet"(don't know if they exclusively exsist here, but some guy who was ranting about them called them like that), then there's no splashing. But I don't like those.

"Show me a man who doesn't want a splash of his own urin up his rectum, and I'll show you a man who is insecure about his sexuality." :D
And another intressting thing popped up while discussing this.

Do you guys crumple or fold the toilet paper?

I for one cruple it.

/MindWipe

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement