Sign in to follow this  
programwizard

Get e-mail notification of Dual Ages launch

Hi everyone! If you remember, I posted a thread about a website for a MMORPG I am working on; the thread didn't go so well. Anyway, I'm back to let you know that I will be mass e-mailing all members of my Forum as soon as we have a beta version of the game ready. All you have to do is follow this link, click Register, and submit your e-mail address. That's it, no posting required. Just go about your daily business, and when the game launches (sometime in May-June) you will be notified. That's the only e-mail you'll get from us; we WON'T spam you!

You are missing the point, so its a MMOG but of what kind, what kind of gameplay, characters, worlds, weapons does it make use of, you have to give some information if you expect people to register to get an email about it.

At the risk of sounding like a n00b with no ideas (and I've actually got plenty, trust me), I don't have a trademark for the game yet. I honestly don't want to risk someone taking our ideas because unique features will be the key selling point of our game. Sorry if you need to see the entire project laid out before you before you sign up to test it, but I really want to keep it under wraps. Now, is anyone out there brave enough to take 5 seconds of their time to give me an e-mail address?

Hey sorry to go just a wee bit off topic, but I am curious. Is it going to be 2D or 3D? I know you all had a thread about that earlier looking for opinions, just wondering on the outcome :D Good Luck to you all guys.

Guest Anonymous Poster
Post copyrights on it. Then it's yours. You don't need to register etc. A trademark only protects a name, copyright protects works.

Quote:
Original post by HellRiZZer
He's really keen to get MY (or yours) e-mail address. That makes me thinking...

Come on, this is a serious thread. If you don't want to test it, fine; if you do, juts register; that will be the only e-mail you get.

O.K., fine: the name Dual Ages comes from the idea that there will be two seperate worlds in the game: a past and a future. In the past, you will fight dragons, go on quests for kings, etc., and in the future you will do stuff like explore giant cities and fight robots. Please don't steal my idea everyone...

Sign in to follow this