Get e-mail notification of Dual Ages launch

Started by
10 comments, last by programwizard 18 years, 5 months ago
Hi everyone! If you remember, I posted a thread about a website for a MMORPG I am working on; the thread didn't go so well. Anyway, I'm back to let you know that I will be mass e-mailing all members of my Forum as soon as we have a beta version of the game ready. All you have to do is follow this link, click Register, and submit your e-mail address. That's it, no posting required. Just go about your daily business, and when the game launches (sometime in May-June) you will be notified. That's the only e-mail you'll get from us; we WON'T spam you!
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Advertisement
Quick question, I went to your web site but it says nothing at all about what it is the game is about, why would anyone want to sign up for an email about a game they know nothing about?

Woops, sorry, those are just the Forums, the real website is here, although that doesn't have a whole lot on it either, and I do have a thread on one of the forums saying that it's a MMORPG in development.
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
You are missing the point, so its a MMOG but of what kind, what kind of gameplay, characters, worlds, weapons does it make use of, you have to give some information if you expect people to register to get an email about it.
At the risk of sounding like a n00b with no ideas (and I've actually got plenty, trust me), I don't have a trademark for the game yet. I honestly don't want to risk someone taking our ideas because unique features will be the key selling point of our game. Sorry if you need to see the entire project laid out before you before you sign up to test it, but I really want to keep it under wraps. Now, is anyone out there brave enough to take 5 seconds of their time to give me an e-mail address?
Hey sorry to go just a wee bit off topic, but I am curious. Is it going to be 2D or 3D? I know you all had a thread about that earlier looking for opinions, just wondering on the outcome :D Good Luck to you all guys.
It's going to be 3D, mainly because 3D artwork is actually easier to make than 2D, an there's something that annoys me about 2D MMORPGs :) thanks for the well wishes!
He's really keen to get MY (or yours) e-mail address. That makes me thinking...
Post copyrights on it. Then it's yours. You don't need to register etc. A trademark only protects a name, copyright protects works.
Quote:Original post by HellRiZZer
He's really keen to get MY (or yours) e-mail address. That makes me thinking...

Come on, this is a serious thread. If you don't want to test it, fine; if you do, juts register; that will be the only e-mail you get.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement