• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
Noxir

OpenGL 3DS loader?

This topic is 4629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Anyone knows a tutorial for loading .3ds files in OpenGL programming? Or could anybody tell me how? I'm sick of making fps games with triangles and cubes ^^

Advertisement
Hey, I'm not a guy that learns stuff, I'm a guy that takes ctrl-c, and ctrl-v, and these tutorials is useless ctrl-c ctrl-v'ing (yes I'm an eful leeching noob)
Any good site out there??

Quote:
Original post by Noxir
Hey, I'm not a guy that learns stuff, I'm a guy that takes ctrl-c, and ctrl-v, and these tutorials is useless ctrl-c ctrl-v'ing (yes I'm an eful leeching noob)
Any good site out there??

Uninstall your compiler and IDE of choice, and give up now, how did you "make it" this far,(I know you really didn't because you copy and paste)? Or start learning.

This topic is 4629 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.