Sign in to follow this  
unknownProdigy

Test out my Pacman Clone game

Enselic    829
I like it. The gameplay is very smooth and the soundeffects are very pleasant.

By choosing to make a game that already exists, you encounter the same problem that everyone else does, why would peaple play your implementation when there are 20 others? The answer to this is: becuase your implementation will have innovations not yet seen in another PacMan clone. So be sure to add some new concepts in the game.

And I think that the random colors of the walls is a little... hmm... non attractive. Try to implement gradient walls, or something like that, instead of colored blocks placed randomly.

As a whole, you have a really good base for an awesome PacMan clone! Keep up the good work!

Demonews    172
The negative, which your probably aware of as an incomplete game:
I have to agree, the colors of the walls are a bit irritating to the eye. There is no sound effects when you die or background music, 2 things that take away the experience so far.

The positive:
The gameplay is its shining point, the arrow keys are easy to use, some Pacman games make turns difficult, especially under pressure and you can escape enemies with making a lot of fast turns, like the original. Top notch there. I think your onto something. Let me know when your finished, I would like to post it on my website.

Sign in to follow this