Sign in to follow this  
TechBucket

Abrash's Black Book CD Request

Hello lifesavers! A few weeks ago I was stupid enough to break the CD-ROM supplied with my copy of Michael Abrash's Graphics Programming Black Book (Special Edition). Apparently, a thin plastic disc just can't take a Kilogram of pressure. Who would have thought? You? Well, good for you then. As it appears that the online PDF collection doesn't supply one, would someone be kind enough to upload an ISO of their disc and provide a link? You'll make this cretin very happy. Many thanks.

Quote:
Original post by TechBucket
a Kilogram of pressure.

Dimensional inconsistency detected. Kilograms are units of mass. The units of pressure in SI are kilogram meters per square second per square metre, or pascals (Pa). If you don't know what a square second is, you should be shot.

Quote:
Original post by furby100
...If you don't know what a square second is, you should be shot.

It's just a regular second, squeezed into the square shape! (mostly done by placing it in a square-shaped container.

Gimme My Nobel Prize!

Quote:
Original post by furby100
Quote:
Original post by TechBucket
a Kilogram of pressure.

Dimensional inconsistency detected. Kilograms are units of mass. The units of pressure in SI are kilogram meters per square second per square metre, or pascals (Pa). If you don't know what a square second is, you should be shot.

The execution's this Thursday. You're invited.