Sign in to follow this  
storage

Boost with Xcode (SOLVED)

I must be a moron or something because I can't figure out how to build Boost and link it with my Xcode project. I have built it with bjam (atleast I think I have), but I don't know where to put all the files and how to link them to my project. Could anyone point me in the right direction, or preferably walk me through the process of building and linking Boost with Xcode? Thanks in advance! :) [Edited by - storage on October 25, 2005 12:48:14 PM]

Sorry, I'm kind of tired and English is not my first language. I still have the same problem I had in the first post. What I mean with the other post was that I don't know what to do after running bjam.

Thanks

Thanks! That put the files in /usr/local, but when I try to include a file (say boost/shared_ptr.hpp) it says it can't be found. I don't know what to do next. I should probably add the Boost directories to Xcode's list of directories containing libraries and headers and stuff (can't remember what they are called at the moment, still tired).

Sorry if I'm a real newbie, but I've just semi-recently started programming on the Mac platform.