Request for CSS Sheets Improvement

Started by
-1 comments, last by Drag0n 18 years, 5 months ago
Hi, I recently configured my browser to always use my defined fonts for serif, sans serif and monospace fonts. When I was reading articles on this site, I noticed that code fragments were also rendered with the sans serif family (which I have set up as my default font). Upon a closer look, I noticed that the "code" class for <pre>-tags was using the Courier New face, but didn't use a fallback in case this font is not present--as is the case with my system (Linux). Would it be possible to change your stylesheets accordingly, i. e. to just add "monospace" to the font-family where appropriate? Thanks in advance! Cheers, Drag0n
-----------------------------"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to build bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning..." -- Rich Cook"...nobody ever accused English pronounciation and spelling of being logical." -- Bjarne Stroustrup"...the war on terror is going badly because, if you where to compare it to WWII, it's like America being attacked by Japan, and responding by invading Brazil." -- Michalson

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement