Amazing opportunity for indie gamers inside!

Started by
6 comments, last by MattMcFarland 18 years, 5 months ago
Hello fellow developers! Ever wanted to get your game herd out there? Get comments,ratings and tips on the progress of your game. You can write your own reviews, articles and even keep us posted on the updates with your game! GGRPG.COM is just that! You can advertise your game in homebrew section, or if it is good enough even in the game section! All the articles are inspected to ensure that all games are article material! Best of all it's free and it's super easy to register! Just enter your name and password, no email verification required and you can start adding your articles or reviews on the spot! We have awesome ways for community to interact such as news sources(1Up,Gamespot,TeamXbox,Slashdot), Hardware,Games and Homebrew directories and ofcourse comments :) Please check it out, and start posting your articles and get your game out there! http://www.ggrpg.com Thank you for your time!
Advertisement
So how is that different from this site?
codeXtremeif(you->intelligence < radish->intelligence) you->STFU();
Quote:Original post by CHollman82
So how is that different from this site?

It's nothing like this site, think of it as free advertising for your game :)
almost anything that as google adds side bar makes me suspicious :D

their forum is very empty and the top banner sayz " BUY THIS SPACE "

im not sure what to think about this webpage... maybe its just starting out and will eventually be big , but it looks very suspicious at the moment.

Quote:Original post by sinx
almost anything that as google adds side bar makes me suspicious :D

their forum is very empty and the top banner sayz " BUY THIS SPACE "

im not sure what to think about this webpage... maybe its just starting out and will eventually be big , but it looks very suspicious at the moment.

I dont see how this web site looks "suspicious" please elaborate? If you're posting your game on there what are you risking?

--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com
well it looks a lot like those almost automacly generated webpage that are only made to gather emails to sell them to a whole bunch of spammers

Quote:Original post by sinx
well it looks a lot like those almost automacly generated webpage that are only made to gather emails to sell them to a whole bunch of spammers

hmm yeah it kinda does!
er that was me :P
--------------------------------Royalty-Free Music for your games including freeware games for you to enjoy!www.mattmcfarland.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement