[4E4] #6: Operation Dog Tag

Started by
24 comments, last by Selsesstissan 18 years, 5 months ago
We have received a few questions on how to get to the Tanks in the Necro, Inc level so I wanted to clear it up for anyone else who may be having issues. *SPOILER* The Tanks are located inside the chain-link fence area near the beginning of the level. There is a sidewalk beside the fence that slopes upward near one corner of the fence. If you make a running jump towards that corner you can leap the fence and reach the Tank inside. Just run up to the tank to get in, and don't worry about getting stuck inside the fenced area... the tanks can bust thru the chain-link fence by running it over:) Mowing Down Zombies with the Tank
Advertisement
Oh, hey. That would make the game a bit more fun. I got tired of walking through the entire level, what with the high hitpoints of the zombies and all [smile]. I enjoyed the second level with the jeeps, so I'll try Necro again with the tanks.

Also, did I mention that the destroyed building texture is awesome?
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.
didnt it say something to the effect of "look for the tank" in the mission objectives? i though it did, maybe i just thought "hey there is a tank I wonder if I can do stuff with it?" Then I got in and was like, "cool". Running down zombies is fun it makes the level easier. making ninjas go flying in the air off the car/dunebuggy is cool too. Their ar some funny easter eggs in the game to, see if you can read the guys shirt and some of the signs. i think there is something silly in the ninja level to but im not sure i only heard/saw it once, so listen closely. i guess ill have to play again to see if i missed anything.
haven't played the other level yet, you can do them in any order.
overall its a cool game ran fine on my 3 year old machine which is cool cause shit craps out easy on it. thanks for makin it dude
Thanks guys, I'm glad you liked at least part of the game:)

Yes we included a handful of Easter Eggs for players to find. Looking back we should have made the tank a bit more obvious as the Necro level would be really tough and long to walk thru the whole thing. Oops:)
Isn't a tank overkill for those poor defenseless zombies? :(
Quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
didnt it say something to the effect of "look for the tank" in the mission objectives? i though it did, maybe i just thought "hey there is a tank I wonder if I can do stuff with it?" Then I got in and was like, "cool". Running down zombies is fun it makes the level easier. making ninjas go flying in the air off the car/dunebuggy is cool too. Their ar some funny easter eggs in the game to, see if you can read the guys shirt and some of the signs. i think there is something silly in the ninja level to but im not sure i only heard/saw it once, so listen closely. i guess ill have to play again to see if i missed anything.
haven't played the other level yet, you can do them in any order.
overall its a cool game ran fine on my 3 year old machine which is cool cause shit craps out easy on it. thanks for makin it dude

Thanks for the comments, we appreciate them! Although, it would be nice if you were logged in :)

Quote:Original post by nes8bit
Isn't a tank overkill for those poor defenseless zombies? :(

Yes! But I think it's kinda fun ;-)
are there any cheat codes? Something along the lines of "make zombies not require 100 rounds to kill"?
With love, AnonymousPosterChild
Quote:Original post by AnonymousPosterChild
are there any cheat codes? Something along the lines of "make zombies not require 100 rounds to kill"?

If you right click, you have a grenade launcher... Also, if you find the rocket launcher, and you can use both bullets, and grenades, and press "r" to fire rockets. You can find ammo powerups for each placed around the levels. They should help with dispatching enemies.

There's the tank as well.

Good luck! [smile]
I would also recommend remapping the rockets to a third mouse button if you have one. That was how it originally played, but then I thought some people may not have a third mouse button and the default was changed.

All keys can be remapped in the options, as well as the mouse sensitivity and a reverse mouse setting for those of you that play FPS's like it was a flight sim:)

Another thing I forgot to mention, the game's progress is saved by the player name you use when starting a server. If you beat a level and quit you can come back later, type in the same name for your player and continue with the beaten levels. The game only saves completed levels though and not progress mid level.

Also, to start a new game you can either delete the savefile in the games directory with your players name, OR just use a new name for your player.
By the way, the default R didn't work to fire my rockets (and yes, I had some [grin]).
gsgraham.comSo, no, zebras are not causing hurricanes.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement