Started by
95 comments, last by Gametaku 18 years, 5 months ago
Quote:Original post by Toji
It's TOO SHORT!

Agreed. DoktorAce, finish the levels and name your price. [smile]
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by load_bitmap_file
Wow, dang nice game. It felt like a professional GBA game! [wow]

Also, for some reason the game froze right after I crossed a bridge I just TNTed/dynamited. I could hit ESC and the exit menu would come up but the ninja character wouldn't move. Some sort of a scripting bug?

That minor issue aside, I was very impressed. [smile]

I had a similar problem. After the talk window appeared near the beginning of the game (when the villagers or whatever were running away), I wasn't able to press Enter to continue. I could hit Escape to bring up the quit menu, but couldn't get past the talk window.

The game looks great otherwise, very professional looking! I just wish I could play beyond the start...
looks really cool.

um, so...where do we download these?
right here [lol]
Richard 'ViLiO' Thomasv.net | Twitter | YouTube
<3
I totally agree with you that the game is to short, alltough I've always looked at it as a demo. It has been alot of hard work for Mats to draw all these background images. Cut him some slack! >__<

But perhaps we will finnish the other maps that we have planned, and ofcourse polish the whole thing abit more.
wow. great reviews... thanks guys... LOL @ withdrawal... ;)

/pixelguy on ninjapirates
My favorite entry so far. But, i must say, on my French keyboard.. the keys placement is very bad. Is there a way to reassign the keys ?

Y.
i can't play the game! =(

when i click on npdemo.exe an error window appears saying: "Unexpected error ocurred when running the game".

a lot of files (not sure if all of them) were created the first time i clicked, the that error appeared... any idea what could be wrong?
Played it all the way through. Brilliance. Inspiration.

[Edit] I played the game like 7 hours ago and I come back to GDNET to read some threads when I noticed I was humming a strange tune. Turns out it was intro1 from Ninja [inlove] Pirate

The only thing I could say would be to enable vsync, which probably means OpenGL or Direct3D, and I realize you are using the Game Maker. But it would give you silky smooth, tear-free scrolling. [smile]

[Edited by - Boder on November 5, 2005 1:29:25 AM]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement