My New Website

Started by
2 comments, last by sinx 18 years, 5 months ago
Hello I have just created a new website about gameing. Right now its just mostly a forum for chatting about different consoles and games. Please become a member so we can get to chatting about games. WEBSITE: http://www.freewebs.com/tpopcaz/
Advertisement
I think the background and what not is a little distracting. Also, I would have never associated skulls with rap. It should be fine if you touch it up a little bit.

I am currently getting my web site done as well. It's just a draft as there are still some things I want to get done, but it's getting there.

Keep up the good work.
I have suggestion for your forum. Your forum is just starting out. Don't put that many places for people to choose from, as when people come to your site it will look as if it is dead. Narrow it down a bit.

Also, the background is just weird. I would change it. To me...it is a little distarcting.

Chad.
i had trouble finding the forum your text/link and the background color its on is very similar .. :)

i loved the music tho, Chef boyard P. is definitly back in the kitchin' !

the song is definitly worth visiting your site ( been playing it for 15 minutes hehe ), but im not sure its legal :) dont get yourself in trouble

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement