Sign in to follow this  

who can host my demo files for free?

This topic is 4421 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello I need a website to host my game demo. I have been using Ripway but had some trouble. Can anoyone make some recommendations please. Cheers ;p [Edited by - bobbinus on November 9, 2005 4:50:10 PM]

I'm really new at all of this and am not sure exactly what you are looking for but I do know that there's several free web hosting sites available out there if you think that might help you out.

One you may want to try is Bravenet.com, it has a website wizard that's really easy to use. If you want to go with a more professional look you can always try tkminds they are free also but you'd need to make a website template to get started really quickly.

Cheers!

thanks but i dont want to actually have a webpage. I just my files hosted so that i can give some ppl a link and by clicking on it they will be able to download the files.

PM sent, if you are looking for something cheap and very realible with excelent features for your website down the line, I will reccomend to you what I use (which as recommend to me by Rob Loach [wink]), 1Portfolio. Very great price and performance for the web space. You have to have your own domain name though, unless they now offer them (I saw some new add for that, but not sure where it applies)

This topic is 4421 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.