Gang War Videos

Started by
4 comments, last by dgreen02 18 years, 5 months ago
Hey guys, I've recently created some new videos of my game GANG WAR. I've written the whole thing from scratch myself, and I keep a regularly updated developers journal here on GameDev which details the development of the game. I have a publisher for the game, and hope to release it sometime soon, though the game is still in alpha status. Recently I've also decided to center the game around a solid MULTIPLAYER experience, you can have up to 6 players in a server, each controlling their own gang. I've recently created a FAQ that reveals a lot of commonly asked about information. You can read it HERE. Check it out and let me know what you think! Click the image to download the video. The first 3 are the best IMO :-)
Thanks a lot, all comments are welcome. - Dan
Advertisement
i can't wait to see this game. do you have an idea of the minimum or recommended system requirements or release date? will there be a single and/or multiplayer demo?
This space for rent.
[still]Very awesome! [smile] I'm left speechless with the progress and features.
Drew - I appreciate it. Thanks again for the help with OpenAL a few weeks ago...you sir, rock.

Gumpy - I'll add the minimum requirements to the FAQ I linked to. Thanks for bringing that up. Right now it looks like 1.5 GHZ, 256 RAM, 32MB video should be good...though that will be with the textures on low detail.

Release date is still up in the air...2006 is all I really know, the sooner the better.

I'll probably release a time-limited multiplayer demo...yeaaa that would be sweet. I'd love to see a ton of people playing online, that would make it all worthwhile. Though it'd probably be better from a $ standpoint to just release a single player time-limited demo.

Thanks for the comments guys.

- Dan
Quote:Original post by dgreen02
I'll probably release a time-limited multiplayer demo...yeaaa that would be sweet. I'd love to see a ton of people playing online, that would make it all worthwhile. Though it'd probably be better from a $ standpoint to just release a single player time-limited demo.

what about content-limited multiplayer? [grin]
This space for rent.
Quote:Original post by gumpy macdrunken
Quote:Original post by dgreen02

what about content-limited multiplayer? [grin]

Ahhh, you're bustin' my balls Gumpy [grin]

Just kiddin...if that would make you more likely to buy the game...then sure [smile]

The thing is, the maps are randomly generated, so that would be kind of hard to do. I dunno, I'll figure something out. Hopefully the reviews of the game will be good enough to make you spring and just buy the game [wink] We'll see, that's my goal lol. I've still got a lot of work to do.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement