Procedure Entry Point not located (Help!)

Started by
4 comments, last by Tom Sloper 8 years, 8 months ago
I'm getting the error message (the procedure entry point vorbis_synthesis_halfrate could not be located in the dynamic link library vorbis.dll). I downloaded vorbis.dll from "dll-files.com", and dropped it in the system folder, where the old one was. This didn't fix the problem. What am I doing wrong?!? Please help, I've spent A LOT of time trying to get this to work.
Advertisement
This tool might help: Dependency Walker 2.1.

Examine the dll for the presence of the export function. If it's not there, then you probably don't have version of the dll that you need.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man
Thanks for helping, but where can I find the correct version of vorbis.dll?
I don't know. I don't know what version of the dll you need. You might have to rewrite your code to work with the dll you have. Iirc, vorbis is open source. I would start by searching at sourceforge and proceed outward from there.
"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes." - the Laughing Man

The stupid G.E.C.K first it's me to get all these dills now its telling me to get entry point vorbis synthesis halfrate crap!!

P.S please help

"Stupid HQ," please start a new thread rather than hijacking a 10-year-old discussion. Closed.

-- Tom Sloper -- sloperama.com

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement