Screenshots

Started by
5 comments, last by TravisMoore 18 years, 5 months ago
So I got some screenshots up of my game, Shadow Stalker. They're not great. I am having some issues with my engine, it won't load up any of the textures for the map. So I took some shots from inside the world editor which are unlighted and unshaded, so these shots are not indicative of what the game will look like. I just wanted to get some shots up to show people that progress was being made. So take a look if you want. The direct link is here, or you can click the link in my sig to go to the home page.
V/R,-AJThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
Advertisement
Nice looking, what kind of format are the maps? And do you have lighting yet?

P.S. Love your signature.
AfroFire | Brin"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education."-Albert Einstein
These are in Cartography Shop's native CSM format. I don't have lighting yet for two reasons:

A)The lighting function in CShop sucks as far as I can tell, unless someone actually knows how to use it.

B)The engine I am using is giving me some trouble as far loading the textures for the map, so I can't light what I can't see, lol. But as soon as I get that taken care of I will get some nice shots rendered by the engine.

Thanks for the support.

-AJ
V/R,-AJThere are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand binary and those who don't...
Might be an idea to work on the graphics on the webpage abit and layout just to impress people abit more, i see what your trying to do with the layout its just abit confusing. I like the engine graphics arnt upto some of the games these days but then again runescapes doing well.
Perhaps you could give me some suggestions? Thanks.

-AJ
U-238? Does this mean your games will split and release tons of energy? Oh.....nice.;)
Dev Journal - Ride the Spiralhttp://spiralride.blogspot.com/
Well just imporving layout abit and looking at some tutorials or whatever program you use.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement