Sign in to follow this  

[.net] C#.NET 2005 - 10 warnings on empty project

This topic is 4411 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Sorry if this has been asked before I just made a new empty project from the sdk sample browser, using the _2005.sln file it creates, when I compile the solution it gives me 10 warnings, all to do with the common directory files, here is one of them: Warning 2 The file 'Common\dxmut.cs' could not be added to the project. Cannot add a link to the file E:\Projects\DXProjects\SpaceGameEngine2\Common\dxmut.cs. This file is within the project directory tree. SpaceGameEngine2_2005 Not sure why it is a problem that it is within the project directory tree, anyone know how to fix this? regards Fluxtah

"Still getting warnings..
Warning 1 The file 'Common\AssemblyInfo.cs' could not be added to the project. Cannot add a link to the file C:\Documents and Settings\Chameleon\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\Projects\Progressive Mesh\Common\AssemblyInfo.cs. This file is within the project directory tree.
Any idea how to fix this?"

"I think if you start with the _2003 projects and convert them into VS2005 this issue doesn't happen. The _2005.sln files are a bit broken. Should be fixed with Oct SDK though which is imminent."

"Right again! It worked flawlessly. Where do you get your info? The zbuffer site?
Thankyou very much."

http://forums.microsoft.com/msdn/showpost.aspx?postid=87777&siteid=1

Maybe that info will help you out man. Get back to us with whatever happens,
-Kyle

This topic is 4411 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.