Sign in to follow this  

My First Game

This topic is 4415 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have started to make my first game in C++. It's an FPS which I don't know what to name yet but so far it's been a fantastic learning experiences. (In other words, I've come accross so many problems I've wanted to shoot myself in the head!) Download Here FPS By: Zmurf At the moment it doesn't have any 3D models :(, but it is playable and I'm hoping to learn ho-to, and implement 3D models next.

I'm not sure if you know or not, but it seems that your bullets don't disapear. If you fire many shots in the air they will never go away (although they will be so far away you cant see them). Maybe you should give the bullets a maximum lifespan and delete them if they've been around for more than 10 seconds or so.

Guest Anonymous Poster
i am not sure but did make dat in gamemaker as it looks awfully like the example for three d. If you did then you lied when you said it was made in c++ and if you wanted to state a programing language den it would be GML or Delphi

Sign in to follow this