Sign in to follow this  

Interested in an OGL menu tutorial?

This topic is 4408 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

A lot of people seem to have trouble with making an in-game menu with OpenGL. Ive done a primitive one myself and writing a simple X11 Window Manager (+ maybe a DE) as a school project. I want to help the community and I found the task of writing (the not yet posted) lesson 49 to be pretty fun. Also the fact it takes so much time for new tutorials to get posted is a bit frustrating. I understand that the GD.net staff have a lot to do, but how about if someone wrote the HTML-file for me (know basic HTML-editing but don't have any good programs for it at home and don't know much about web dev in general) and then GD can just approve and upload it? If a lot of people are interested and its fine with GD I can gladly write a tutorial.

Menu code is always nice to look at... and maybe when Gamedev guys get some help(which is why I think it is taking them so long ) we will see your other tutorial.

This topic is 4408 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.