Sign in to follow this  
WilyCoder

Motion blur using GLSL!

WilyCoder    100
This was an idea floating around in my head, and it crystalized quite nicely IMHO. What do you think? Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com [Edited by - WilyCoder on November 12, 2005 8:18:35 PM]

_the_phantom_    11250
Not to nitpick or anything, but generally when you want something 'peer reviewed' you generally provide more than two screen shots, code or at least an explination of how you did it togo with the picures is always good.

Now, I know JavaCoolDude posted alot of pictures however he also gave away the source code to what he did, thus I was happy for 'im todo it.

As it stands, this might infact be better suited to my announcements, or even the IOTD system rather than the OpenGL forum.

If you want to post something else to go with it, then please do, if not I'm going to have to ask that you and anyone else refrain from doing just this, we have an image of the day system for you to show off your screen shots, I'd rather the forum was kept for technical stuff.

Gluc0se    146
Well lets talk about the content then. Is this multiple frames queue'd up into framebuffers and then combined? I ask because of your recent question on FBO usage :)