[.net] Favorite addition to .Net 2.0?

Started by
25 comments, last by KyleL 18 years, 4 months ago
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdntv/episode.aspx?xml=episodes/en/20051117NETKG/manifest.xml
Advertisement
Quote:Original post by BradSnobar
Can someone please help explain why the iterator seems to do a < 5 comparison, when there are three elements, and how would this work if you wanted the type to be more dynamic, which would be quite a bit more useful.

It's a toy example, that's why. The point is you can implement GetEnumerator by writing plain c# code and yielding control whenever you want to enumerate an element.
Quote:Original post by davepermen
one problem with the database improvements: if you've seen c# 3.0... you won't go "back" to c# 2.0

C# 3.0!?

What!?
Quote:Original post by Krisc
one problem with the database improvements: if you've seen c# 3.0... you won't go "back" to c# 2.0

C# 3.0!?

Funny you mention it... I was just following a link from the NG's about it, so here it is for you: clicky [smile]

Jack

<hr align="left" width="25%" />
Jack Hoxley <small>[</small><small> Forum FAQ | Revised FAQ | MVP Profile | Developer Journal ]</small>

Quote:Original post by Krisc

C# 3.0!?

What!?

hm.. i think i'm an ***hole for just mentoying it. everyone happy about 2.0 should never get told about 3.0 (until it's here)..
If that's not the help you're after then you're going to have to explain the problem better than what you have. - joanusdmentia

My Page davepermen.net | My Music on Bandcamp and on Soundcloud

I'd have to say generics are my favorite. I haven't used them yet, but I'm glad it's there when I need it.
TryParse is pretty cool!

int = 0;
Int32.TryParse("32km", i);

No exception generated! unlike i = Int32.Parse("32km")

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement