Dual Ages sprite art!

Started by
5 comments, last by programwizard 18 years, 5 months ago
Hey, I completed a few sprites for my MMORPG Dual Ages; see them here. OK, so they're crappy pieces of programmer art, but they're my crappy pieces of programmer art. I will increase the size later, and there is no color because I am going to alpha blend clothing and skin on. [Edited by - programwizard on November 19, 2005 1:30:38 PM]
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
Advertisement
Am I blind? I don't see any sprites.
Hi programwizard,

I can't seem to find the sprites on your website. Are they in one of the forum posts somewhere?

edit - Darn it Konfusius, ya beat me by 16 lousy seconds! :p
--Mike
OK, the link is fixed. It will take you right to them now. Don't hold back, I know they are pretty bad...
------------------------------Support the Blue Skies in Games Campaign!A blog... of sorts.As a general rule, if you don't have a general rule in your signature, you aren't as awesome as someone who does. General rules roxor teh big one one ones.
amazing. BTW why alpha blending cloths? you could really get slow if your actualy alpha blending thing after thing on top of each other (and you have alot of sprites at once). Make 100% sure you use 3d rendering methods to put this on the screen, or your shooting yourself in the butt... multiple times. If you are going with SDLs 2d, allegro , etc, make sure you convert it to color keyed rendering methods, which is probably better for this anyways.
Quote:Original post by PaulCesar
amazing

#include <iostream>

using namespace std;

int main()
{
if (that_was_sarcasm==TRUE)
{
cout<<"[depressed]";
}
else
{
cout<<"I know [grin]";
}
}
BTW, I'm using DirectX. Alpha blending was the first thing I heard about. A lot of people said it would work pretty good, so I decided to go with that.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement