• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
AdamGL

New look?

This topic is 4943 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I'm glad to see that the link issue is being discussed. I think the normal link doesn't stand out enough in contrast with ordinary text. I like the bold look.

Advertisement
Okay, so the underlining is okay. But I miss the highlight color change.

LB: I totally see that picture of you every time I see your posts now [wink].

Quote:
Original post by Avatar God
hmm. Unless you go with green / orange... I'm really not sure what to do. The bold looks nice, at least.

Funny, that's been my suggestion internally. The idea doesn't seem to want to fly, though.

Well, a lot of sites do the blue/orange look, but it's a bit harder with the low-saturation site.

Did you have a particular hex/rgb color in mind?

...I don't care for the links right now - too light, and then not enough change on the rollover.

Quote:
Original post by Avatar God
Well, a lot of sites do the blue/orange look, but it's a bit harder with the low-saturation site.

Did you have a particular hex/rgb color in mind?

...I don't care for the links right now - too light, and then not enough change on the rollover.

Nothing in particular yet. I'd know it if I saw it, but working with various shades of green and orange would be the general direction.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!