• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
scgrn

Unity [java] EAT!? (1W1B) java entry

This topic is 4872 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello all, So I submitted an entry into the 1W1B contest, written in java 1.42. Just thought I'd post here in case anyone is interested. It runs as either an applet or an executable. I haven't made the source available, as it's an ugly lump of spaghetti, but if any brave soul wants to see it, just let me know. I'd be glad to share it. You can get the game here. java on, java heads!

Advertisement
The bunnies will become panicked when you approach instead of chomping at you. We were going to have all the characters do this, but ran out of time.

Thanks for playing!

The game has some good art, kinda reminds me of salad fingers. How do you complete the game though? When I got really big I was unable to jump.

That's a bug I noticed right before uploading it. I was panicked trying to find the cause of it, and the deadline was looming. We were going to make it so when you grow to full size, you lay another egg and walk off the screen... ad nauseum.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

GameDev.net is your game development community. Create an account for your GameDev Portfolio and participate in the largest developer community in the games industry.

Sign me up!