• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Pb using CubeMapGen Command Line

This topic is 4440 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Has anyone successfully used ATI's CubeMapGen command line to batch cubemap generation? I can't seem to get it to load anything :( All other steps work fine, including exporting the cubemap, but they are of course totally useless as long as I couldn't get it to load any inputs :( I've tried something as simple as this: CubeMapGen -importCubeDDS According to the help file, this should simple open CubeMapGen and load cube.dds It opens fine but never loads that file :( I've tried absolute paths, relative, loading DDS, HDR files, but could never get anything to load. Surprisingly, when attempting to load a DDS file, I don't get any error message (still, the file isn't loaded since it doesn't show on the sphere in the app), whereas when I attempt to load an HDR file (one that loads just fine from withing the tool's GUI itself, of course), I get:Error, cannot retrieve image infromation from file -importCubeCross. File is either invalid, non-existant, or of a nonsupported format. Is it just me? Am I missing something? Any help appreciated Thanks François

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement