product that might be worth getting

Started by
3 comments, last by pulpfist 18 years, 5 months ago
I have been surfing and I bumped into MAKEHUMAN< which might be a great investment but I will warning everyone that it is in its development stage.. I was thinking about giving 3ds max implemenation but dont have time right now.. So for all you beginners who want 3d models of human you could build the model with this software and I soon start working on my project so that you would be able to download other base type to create creatures also. Beast and the such will be created with the click of a button. [Edited by - owiley on November 23, 2005 8:52:04 PM]
Bring more Pain
Advertisement
Thanks for letting us know. Sorry, what was the point of this again?
Actually, this is quite a handy link to have. makehuman

If anyone is starting out on making a game, then making the 3D models can be a time consuming process best otherwise spend writing code. now by using this, (open source), software you can click a few buttons an build some humanoid characters...for free. Export them as obj files and, rig them in another piece of animation software and your laughing.

I'm trying this tonight, so thanks for the link owiley
----------------------------------------------------
Check out my casual TBS game blog
----------------------------------------------------
Glad you like it. I will let you know when they improved it and also, like I said I be creating a plugin for other software so that you don't have to switch between apps but that will be a while before I actually start andThere is plugin for milkshap but I was thinking about during it for 3ds max because thats what I use and love.

<edited>

I found one problem with the project it dont export the obj files right.
To actually use them all "//" need to be removed from behind Face flag.
I cant wait till the developement is over this is great.
Bring more Pain
cheers

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement