A Javascript game I programmed

Started by
3 comments, last by westa 18 years, 4 months ago
Recently, I wrote a simple brain teaser &#106avascript game. I don't really know where to start telling people about it. So I thought I would post it here. The URL is: http://www.iwestdev.com/projects/numbergame/index.php West
Advertisement
Very cool! Took me 2 minutes, never done anything like that before so i guess thats not bad, but yeah, good work

cheers
-Dan
When General Patton died after World War 2 he went to the gates of Heaven to talk to St. Peter. The first thing he asked is if there were any Marines in heaven. St. Peter told him no, Marines are too rowdy for heaven. He then asked why Patton wanted to know. Patton told him he was sick of the Marines overshadowing the Army because they did more with less and were all hard-core sons of bitches. St. Peter reassured him there were no Marines so Patton went into Heaven. As he was checking out his new home he rounded a corner and saw someone in Marine Dress Blues. He ran back to St. Peter and yelled "You lied to me! There are Marines in heaven!" St. Peter said "Who him? That's just God. He wishes he were a Marine."
Really neat! Good work.
It only takes one mistake to wake up dead the next morning.
Nice little game. I like such brain-twisters, while they're really simple once you found out they're nice.

Are you planning to add some more levels bytheway? Perhaps with colors, shapes or alphabetical characters?
Create-ivity - a game development blog Mouseover for more information.
Yes I am going to expound upon it, but not in the sense you probably think. Originally, this was just a test to see what type of response I would get from people. Whether they liked it or not. Did it increase any noticeable consistent traffic to my website?

I don't want to go into too much detail, but I can give you a hint. The next brain teaser puzzle is said to be only about 2% of the population will be able to solve it.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement