• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

Need Artists for my new Top Down Shooter!!!

This topic is 4438 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey watz up guys I need a pretty good graphics artist for my new Top Down shooter "Battle Squad"!!! The will be in top down view and The max sise for characters 1-6 64x64!!! This is VERY Important, I need some characters done and the characters can be your choice on how to design them of course I will give details on how they should look, There is like only 7 different characters plus the Player and the guns. here is what I need: Characters: 1.) Alex/Player: Should look like a futuristic soldier with battle armor with a helmet and shoulder pads, to make him look cool 2.) Capt. Adams: He's the boss so make him like a boss would look like 3.) Commander Green: A futuristic commander in of course green, a sprite of mim with no gun and another one with a M16 4.) Michelle: A sexy secret spy, make her look cool, make a sprite of her with no gun and another with a pistol 5.) Rhorus: The boss of Redlight he should be in a suit, make a sprite of him with no gun and another of him with a shotgun 6.) Sarah: She is a trader and now works for Redlight all I can tell you is that she has blond hair and make a sprite of her with no gun and another with a Pistol 7.) Black Storm: A huge ugly looking monster, make him how you want!!! Ok for the weapons don't make the weapons for every single characer, just foe Alex/Player!!! Here are the Weapons: 1.) Pistol 2.) Alien Pistol 3.) M16 4.) AK-47 5.) Old/Western Shotgun 6.) Tactical Shotgun 7.) Battle Rifle: Your choice on design 8.) Alien Rifle 9.) Rocket Launcher 10.) Homing Launcher 11.) Granade 12.) Hunting Knife 13.) Granade Launcher 14.) Energy Sword Thanks alot for your help I will be so gratefull for this, I am really pushing to make this game a sucsess!!! Please help me!!!! Be sure to visit my site at Zonargamez.com [Edited by - Thunderstormgames on November 25, 2005 1:28:13 PM]

Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement