• Advertisement
Sign in to follow this  
RavNaz

[.net] .net 2003 splitting editor windows?

This topic is 4589 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

on dual screen system, is it possible to have 2 of the same .CPP/.H file open, one of one screen and one on the other?

Advertisement
I have another question about .net 2003 :

In VC++6 we could close the output window (for example) by pressing ESC, it's not working in .net 2003, is it possible to configure it?

thanks

Quote:
Original post by RavNaz
on dual screen system, is it possible to have 2 of the same .CPP/.H file open, one of one screen and one on the other?
I think the splitter only works horizontally, so you'd have to have the monitors arranged one on top of eachother in the display properties.

Like this you mean, but over 2 monitors?
Image hosted by Photobucket.comObviously this is VS6 - are you asking is STILL possible in .net2Kx, or did you not know VS6 could do this?

no I mean, have one totally seperate editor window on the second screen. So imagine draggin the tab of the source file you want to view into the second screen.

Sign in to follow this  

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!