[.net] .net 2003 splitting editor windows?

Started by
5 comments, last by RavNaz 18 years, 4 months ago
on dual screen system, is it possible to have 2 of the same .CPP/.H file open, one of one screen and one on the other?
Advertisement
I have another question about .net 2003 :

In VC++6 we could close the output window (for example) by pressing ESC, it's not working in .net 2003, is it possible to configure it?

thanks
Hey Ho Let's Go!
Quote:Original post by RavNaz
on dual screen system, is it possible to have 2 of the same .CPP/.H file open, one of one screen and one on the other?
I think the splitter only works horizontally, so you'd have to have the monitors arranged one on top of eachother in the display properties.

[Website] [+++ Divide By Cucumber Error. Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++]

Like this you mean, but over 2 monitors?
Image hosted by Photobucket.comObviously this is VS6 - are you asking is STILL possible in .net2Kx, or did you not know VS6 could do this?
Right click on the tab strip and choose "New Vertical Tab Group". You can choose which files you want in each group.
--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Can you unmaxmimise the window and drag it over to the next desktop?
no I mean, have one totally seperate editor window on the second screen. So imagine draggin the tab of the source file you want to view into the second screen.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement