Sign in to follow this  
SilentVoice

Aspect-Oriented Programming for Developing Games - your thoughts

Hello everyone, I am currently studying Aspect-Oriented Programming (AOP) and how it can be used (or is being used) to develop Computer Games for a Project that I am undergoing for my Course. As part of my research into this topic, I would like to ask Games Programmers and Developers what their thoughts are in this matter and whether they feel if it could help or hinder the development of Computer Games (or is already helping or hindering the development of Computer Games). I have created an online questionnaire that I would like people to fill in for me to give their opinion on this matter, that's if it isn't too much trouble! This can be found at: www.vboyce.bravehost.com/onlineform.html. (I would like to apologise in advance for the annoying banners and the interval screen that will appear when you submit the questionnaire.) I understand that some people have not heard much about AOP, but there is some information and related links available on the site for anyone who is interested in the topic. Or if you wish simply reply to this message! Any feedback or comments that you can think of would be greatly appreciated and will help me a lot in coming to a suitable conclusion as to whether AOP is a useful or pointless contribution to Games Development. Many thanks for reading this , and I look forward to hearing your comments and opinions on AOP and the Game Development Process.