Game development books archive

Started by
2 comments, last by jbadams 18 years, 4 months ago
I found very good archive with books for many programming areas. This archive might be very useful for beginners. [LINK REMOVED - Kaz] [Edited by - Kazgoroth on November 25, 2005 4:10:34 AM]
Advertisement
Hello,

I don't think that stealing books is usefull to beginners. Seriously, do you really believe that these books are free or can be redistributed freely? I'm pretty sure thay are not.

I suggest you to remove the link from your post - Gamedev.net can't tolarate piracy, even if the goal is to help otehr people.

Regards,
Quote:Original post by Emmanuel Deloget
Hello,

I don't think that stealing books is usefull to beginners. Seriously, do you really believe that these books are free or can be redistributed freely? I'm pretty sure thay are not.

I suggest you to remove the link from your post - Gamedev.net can't tolarate piracy, even if the goal is to help otehr people.

Regards,

I don't known about rights of this archive, this is only link. But, i'm sure that not all books in this archive violates some reserved rights.
Naughty.

We don't allow piracy of any sort here, and it's made quite clear in the rules:
Quote:from GDNet Forums FAQ
Software piracy is banned from these forums. Posts asking for pirated software or for how to find pirated software will not be tolerated. Admitting to using pirated software is a bannable offense.

- Jason Astle-Adams

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement