Sign in to follow this  
TruePsion

Hello there

TruePsion    100
Hey everyone. New here though not to Game Designing. I have worked with many engines in the past, for both, 2-D and 3-D. I am much more of an artistic type of designer i.e. sketches, writng the story, directing, producing, making the graphics. Although I see programming as interesting I can't grasp it. I have a new website where I am trying to get my business known. I have led to game design groups in the past 2 years and some of them are in the company though I am still chatting about it with them. Anyways, I'd appreciate you all viewing my site, emailing me, spreading the word, and if you want, helping out in ways you would like. Thanks a lot. -Jordan http://entertainmentevolution.bravehost.com/ Spread the word

Captain P    1092
Well, for now, the site looks prefabbed (geocity template or such), which isn't a great first impression for a designers group. It also consists of text only, and if you've done game design in whatever form for 2 years, then you really should put up some of your work to show. Right now it just doesn't make any impression.

Not to sound harsh, but that's the impression this site makes to me. Improve the design, add some screenshots and perhaps downloads of previous games, make the text easier to read (instead of having a bunch of text, break it up, add some headers or divide it into blocks, just keep text short for pages that need to make a quick impression, images often work much better for that anyway). Then I'm sure you will get much more attention. Good luck with it. :)

Sign in to follow this