Creating a POP- UP menu

Started by
2 comments, last by Conqueran 18 years, 4 months ago
I'd like to create a popup menu. I found the following info.. To create a pop-up menu 1.Create a menu bar with an empty title. 2.Type a temporary letter in the caption or choose an attribute to reverse later. This enables the menu to be created. 3.Move to the first menu item in the menu. Bring up the property page and type in the caption and any other information. Repeat this process for any other menu items in the pop-up menu. 4.Make the top menu bar empty again by deleting the temporary letter in the caption or by resetting the temporary attribute. The goal is to have a pop-up menu descending beneath a blank menu bar. 5.Save the menu resource. THANKS A LOT MICROSOFT VISUAL STUDIO only I have no idea how to create a menu bar! Create a menu bar with an empty title!? How do I do that? Any help is much appreciated! Thank YOU
Advertisement
it might help to tell us what language your using?
you should check out FLTK, doing GUI programming is a synch with it :) but i have no idea in windows API sorry lol
I'm using c++ windows programming.. Microsoft Introductory version of Visual Studio

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement